Black Friday 40% off any course
Sale ends in...
Use code BLACKFRIDAY18 at checkout!
This course is an advanced course that covers everything from iOS and Android application lifecycle control to testing, transpiling, and deploying your applications. This is the NativeScript Core course so we're using TypeScript and CSS in this course.
What you'll learn
This course will help you become and expert in cross-platform mobile app development by mastering the advanced topics in NativeScript. You will use a practical approach to the advanced topics by building an end-to-end mobile application, solving a real-world problem at an enterprise level.
You will begin with covering the important features of NativeScript that you might not be aware of, which can make your work easier. Then we'll cover advanced topics like the core concepts, user interface, plugins, templates, performance optimisations, framework modules, etc. You will also cover unit testing, debugging along with advanced CLI workings. And of course, we'll cover deployment to app stores.
We'll go into some best practices as well as troubleshooting techniques that will be useful. By the end of the course, you will have upgraded your skills by mastering the advanced topics in NativeScript and will have a skilled advantage to grow in your career.
- This course is available now at pre-sale pricing. Many of the chapters are already released and ready to watch, with new chapters being released continuously.
- 21Overview (1:56)
- 22MVVM Pattern (2:09)
- 23Applying MVVM: The View (8:09)
- 24Applying MVVM: The ViewModel (11:59)
- 25Clean Architecture (4:50)
- 26Clean Architecture: Core (9:45)
- 27Clean Architecture: Infrastructure (5:44)
- 28All Together Now (9:59)
- 29Adding Dependencies: Storage (6:11)
- 30Adding Dependencies: Logging (3:38)
- 31Overview (1:51)
- 32Methodology (2:15)
- 33App State (6:20)
- 34App State Service (5:47)
- 35Backlog View Model (4:05)
- 36Backlog Page (2:07)
- 37Backlog Repository (3:33)
- 38Backlog Service (3:44)
- 39Using App State (6:19)
- 40Moving to the Server (6:05)
- 41Expanding the State Object (13:11)
- 57OverviewPlanned Lesson
- 58Configuring your projectPlanned Lesson
- 59Creating testsPlanned Lesson
- 60Running testsPlanned Lesson
- 61Configuring KarmaPlanned Lesson
Preparing for Deployment
- 62OverviewPlanned Lesson
- 63Configuring WebPackPlanned Lesson
- 64Bundling with WebPackPlanned Lesson
- 65Bundling Extra AssetsPlanned Lesson
- 66Advanced WebPackPlanned Lesson
- 67iOS Launch screenPlanned Lesson
- 68iOS App IconsPlanned Lesson
- 69iOS publishingPlanned Lesson
- 70Android Launch screenPlanned Lesson
- 71Android App IconsPlanned Lesson
- 72Android publishingPlanned Lesson
More UI Widgets
- 73Note about UI chaptersPlanned Lesson
Appendix: Hardware Access
- 74OverviewPlanned Lesson
- 75Using LocationPlanned Lesson
- 76Accessing the cameraPlanned Lesson
Appendix: Tracing and Debugging
- 77OverviewPlanned Lesson
- 78Setting up tracingPlanned Lesson
- 79Using tracingPlanned Lesson
- 80Debugging optionsPlanned Lesson
- 81Debugging commandsPlanned Lesson
- 82Debugging with Visual Studio CodePlanned Lesson
Appendix: Multithreaded Programming
- 83OverviewPlanned Lesson
- 84Workers APIPlanned Lesson
- 85General GuidelinesPlanned Lesson
- 86LimitationsPlanned Lesson
The courses on NativeScripting are easy to follow, paced well, and do a great job of getting you up to speed with NativeScript.
NativeScripting provides really high quality focused content around learning NativeScript! I love using the platform to refresh my skills and hone in on specific challenge areas to fill in my gaps of knowledge.
The best NativeScript video content out there. NativeScripting’s courses are an amazing resource for getting started with NativeScript. Highly recommended.
NativeScripting is a great resource with top notch material on NativeScript and mobile application development with frameworks such as Angular and Vue. I highly recommend it for any developer, beginner to expert.
As a previous Developer Advocate for Progress/Telerik, who makes NativeScript, I've no hesitation in saying that NativeScripting.com is the only place you need to learn NativeScript, from the masterful Alex. His teaching style is absolutely on point; comprehensive and concise enough to have you building real mobile applications, whilst giving you fundamental and advanced knowledge necessary to survive in the wild.
Alex, affectionately known as the Voice of NativeScript, produces high quality video content that effectively teaches the ins and outs of NativeScript, walking students through the complexities of building mobile apps. These videos teach both NativeScript with Angular and NativeScript Core, offering two great ways to build beautiful apps.
If you're looking to learn NativeScript, look no further than NativeScripting. These instructors are the best in the business. I know that because they helped me when I was first learning NativeScript. You can't do any better.
NativeScripting is the best place for high quality NativeScript courses. Here you will find all learning materials you will ever need to get started with NativeScript. But also, there is a ton of advanced courses for a seasoned NativeScript dev.
Excellent as an introduction, easy to understand, totally useful, if you are a Vue developer, you should take this material to start with the right foot.
If you want to understand and master NativeScript, Alex’s NativeScripting course videos are the way to go. He is truly the ‘Voice of NativeScript’ as he can break down complex ideas in such a way that would help you accelerate your goal in building beautiful mobile applications. Highly recommend him and definitely worth your time and money!
The introduction to NativeScript-Vue course is a fantastic foundation for learning how to both implement UIs using the Vue framework and also how to use the NativeScript toolsets, such as the CLI and the Sidekick app.
NativeScripting is an amazing technology to build applications with very good performance for the both main mobile platforms. not only that, also you can use Angular with all it's advantages, I really recommend this course.
NativeScripting is a great platform for learning NativeScript! There are many high quality video courses. Anyone who wants to develop a Native mobile application with NativeScript must have NativeScripting account. Try free courses to convince yourself.
Being an introduction, it does a good job of clarifying some well know issues for beginners to the nativescript platform.
Excelent free course. You will get the basics for build simple but usefull apps and to grow in understanding about NativeScript framework.
Everything you need to master NativeScript
NativeScript with Angular Ultra
NativeScript Core Master Bundle