Course purchase options
Secure SSL encrypted payments
The courses on NativeScripting are easy to follow, paced well, and do a great job of getting you up to speed with NativeScript.
NativeScripting provides really high quality focused content around learning NativeScript! I love using the platform to refresh my skills and hone in on specific challenge areas to fill in my gaps of knowledge.
The best NativeScript video content out there. NativeScripting’s courses are an amazing resource for getting started with NativeScript. Highly recommended.
NativeScripting is a great resource with top notch material on NativeScript and mobile application development with frameworks such as Angular and Vue. I highly recommend it for any developer, beginner to expert.
As a previous Developer Advocate for Progress/Telerik, who makes NativeScript, I've no hesitation in saying that NativeScripting.com is the only place you need to learn NativeScript, from the masterful Alex. His teaching style is absolutely on point; comprehensive and concise enough to have you building real mobile applications, whilst giving you fundamental and advanced knowledge necessary to survive in the wild.
Alex, affectionately known as the Voice of NativeScript, produces high quality video content that effectively teaches the ins and outs of NativeScript, walking students through the complexities of building mobile apps. These videos teach both NativeScript with Angular and NativeScript Core, offering two great ways to build beautiful apps.
If you're looking to learn NativeScript, look no further than NativeScripting. These instructors are the best in the business. I know that because they helped me when I was first learning NativeScript. You can't do any better.
NativeScripting is the best place for high quality NativeScript courses. Here you will find all learning materials you will ever need to get started with NativeScript. But also, there is a ton of advanced courses for a seasoned NativeScript dev.
Alex, thank you so much for creating this course. The architecture chapter alone is worth the price of the course, and saved me tons of time in the long run - time I would have spent reworking the solution over and over. Can’t wait for the next chapters.
Excellent as an introduction, easy to understand, totally useful, if you are a Vue developer, you should take this material to start with the right foot.
If you want to understand and master NativeScript, Alex’s NativeScripting course videos are the way to go. He is truly the ‘Voice of NativeScript’ as he can break down complex ideas in such a way that would help you accelerate your goal in building beautiful mobile applications. Highly recommend him and definitely worth your time and money!
The introduction to NativeScript-Vue course is a fantastic foundation for learning how to both implement UIs using the Vue framework and also how to use the NativeScript toolsets, such as the CLI and the Sidekick app.
The applications built in this course are native and not web view dependent hybrid applications that are common when using web technologies. In turn, the mobile development skills learned from this course will help you to build fast and attractive cross platform applications using the incredibly popular Angular and NativeScript frameworks, both of which are open source.
Some of the topics and skills that will be taught in this course include, but are not limited to:
- Building a UX with native UI components.
- Making HTTP requests to a remote web service and rendering the results within the mobile applications.
- Navigating between pages of an application while transferring data between them.
- Interacting with native platform APIs through plugins, packages, and direct API bindings.
By the end of the course, students should have the skills to take what they've learned and apply it towards whatever their own imagination presents them with.
Building, Deploying, and Testing an Application
- 3Getting Familiar with the NativeScript CLI (6:59)
- 4Using the Angular CLI with NativeScript Schematics (7:24)
- 5Building and Deploying a Mobile Application with an Emulator (9:50)
- 6Troubleshooting an Application with the Command Line (4:46)
- 7NativeScript Playground for Cloud Development and Deployments (4:27)
- 8Managing NativeScript Builds with Sidekick (3:23)
Layouts and Native UI Components
- 9XML Layouts for Component Placement (8:08)
- 10Native UI Components for Native Android and iOS UX (24:36)
- 11Listing Data with a NativeScript ListView Component (22:30)
- 12Theming an Application with NativeScript Classes and CSS (14:34)
- 13Animating UI Components with Angular and CSS Keyframes (17:04)
Native Features, Functionality, and Plugins
- 17Persist Data for Accessing in Future Application Sessions (12:10)
- 18Access Native Android and iOS Platform Features and APIs (14:38)
- 19Extending the Application Functionality with Android and iOS Plugins (16:01)
Building a Functional NativeScript Application with Angular
- 23Understanding the PokeAPI to Build a Pokedex (3:43)
- 24Create the Components and Services for a NativeScript with Angular Application (11:25)
- 25Consuming the PokeAPI Web Service in an Angular Service (24:37)
- 26Interacting with the PokeAPI Data through UI Components (19:18)
Or pick up a complete bundle...
Everything you need to start mastering NativeScript today
NativeScript Vue Essential Bundle
NativeScript Core Essential Bundle
NativeScript with Angular Essential Bundle
NativeScript Vue Master Bundle
NativeScript Core Master Bundle
NativeScript with Angular Master Bundle
Secure SSL encrypted payments
100% money back guarantee
These courses are empowering thousands with expert knowledge - they will you too. If you're disappointed for whatever reason, you'll get every cent back.
Not-so-good exchange rate? (i.e. India/Brazil) Get in touch for a coupon. Student? Email us from your student email or attach your student ID.