Course purchase options
Secure SSL encrypted payments
The courses on NativeScripting are easy to follow, paced well, and do a great job of getting you up to speed with NativeScript.
NativeScripting provides really high quality focused content around learning NativeScript! I love using the platform to refresh my skills and hone in on specific challenge areas to fill in my gaps of knowledge.
The best NativeScript video content out there. NativeScripting’s courses are an amazing resource for getting started with NativeScript. Highly recommended.
NativeScripting is a great resource with top notch material on NativeScript and mobile application development with frameworks such as Angular and Vue. I highly recommend it for any developer, beginner to expert.
As a previous Developer Advocate for Progress/Telerik, who makes NativeScript, I've no hesitation in saying that NativeScripting.com is the only place you need to learn NativeScript, from the masterful Alex. His teaching style is absolutely on point; comprehensive and concise enough to have you building real mobile applications, whilst giving you fundamental and advanced knowledge necessary to survive in the wild.
Alex, affectionately known as the Voice of NativeScript, produces high quality video content that effectively teaches the ins and outs of NativeScript, walking students through the complexities of building mobile apps. These videos teach both NativeScript with Angular and NativeScript Core, offering two great ways to build beautiful apps.
If you're looking to learn NativeScript, look no further than NativeScripting. These instructors are the best in the business. I know that because they helped me when I was first learning NativeScript. You can't do any better.
NativeScripting is the best place for high quality NativeScript courses. Here you will find all learning materials you will ever need to get started with NativeScript. But also, there is a ton of advanced courses for a seasoned NativeScript dev.
Alex, thank you so much for creating this course. The architecture chapter alone is worth the price of the course, and saved me tons of time in the long run - time I would have spent reworking the solution over and over. Can’t wait for the next chapters.
Excellent as an introduction, easy to understand, totally useful, if you are a Vue developer, you should take this material to start with the right foot.
If you want to understand and master NativeScript, Alex’s NativeScripting course videos are the way to go. He is truly the ‘Voice of NativeScript’ as he can break down complex ideas in such a way that would help you accelerate your goal in building beautiful mobile applications. Highly recommend him and definitely worth your time and money!
The introduction to NativeScript-Vue course is a fantastic foundation for learning how to both implement UIs using the Vue framework and also how to use the NativeScript toolsets, such as the CLI and the Sidekick app.
This course is an advanced course that covers everything from iOS and Android application lifecycle control to testing, transpiling, and deploying your applications. This is a NativeScript-Vue course so we're using Webpack with a compilation step, transpiling TypeScript and SASS.
What you'll learn
This course will help you become and expert in cross-platform mobile app development by mastering the advanced topics in NativeScript-Vue. You will use a practical approach to the advanced topics by building an end-to-end mobile application, solving a real-world problem at an enterprise level.
You will begin with covering the important features of NativeScript that you might not be aware of, which can make your work easier. Then we'll cover advanced topics like the core concepts, user interface, plugins, templates, performance optimisations, framework modules, etc. You will also learn unit testing, debugging along with advanced CLI workings. And of course, we'll cover deployment to app stores.
We'll go into some best practices as well as troubleshooting techniques that will be useful. By the end of the course, you will have upgraded your skills by mastering the advanced topics in NativeScript and will have a skilled advantage to grow in your career.
- This course is available now at pre-sale pricing. Some of the chapters are already released and ready to watch, with new chapters being released continuously.
Getting Your Tools Ready
- 8Overview (0:55)
- 9Two Ways to Scaffold New NativeScript Vue Projects (7:15)
- 10Project Dependencies (10:29)
- 11Keeping a Clean Workspace (4:13)
- 12Useful Editor Extensions (6:52)
- 13Debugging in VS Code (5:14)
- 14Debugging in Chrome (5:34)
- 15Vue Devtools (3:59)
- 16Code Formatting (3:56)
- 17TypeScript Strict Levels (6:03)
- 18Native Platform Declarations (7:04)
- 19Configuring Linting (9:23)
NativeScript and Vue Fine Points
- 25Components Overview
- 26Registering Global Components
- 27Props and Gotchas
- 28Communicating from Child to Parent
- 29Gesture Events
- 30Refs and NativeView
- 31Lifecycle Gotchas
- 33v-if vs v-show
- 34Loops vs ListView
- 35Exercise 1: Animation Directive
- 36Exercise 2: Shadow Directive
- 54MVVM Pattern Components (3:36)
- 55Applying MVVM in NativeScript-Vue
- 56Login Page View and ViewModel
- 57Clean Architecture Intro (4:50)
- 58Clean Core
- 59Clean Infrastructure
- 60Adding Storage Dependencies
- 61Adding Logging Dependencies
- 72Basic Navigation
- 73Navigation Options
- 75Navigation Service
- 76Using the Navigation Service
- 77Logged-in State Gotcha
- 78Navigating to Logged-in Page
- 79Navigation Props
- 80Route Stack
- 81Navigating Back
- 82Navigation Frame
- 83Routing Using the Navigator - with Igor Randjelovic (26:55)
Using the Dataform
- 98Dataform Basics (6:15)
- 99Managing Form State (5:46)
- 100Commit Mode and Property Change Event (5:30)
- 101Property Editor Attributes (5:20)
- 102Editor Declaration (3:01)
- 103Values Provider (4:33)
- 104Editor Styling (2:31)
- 105Property Validation (1:33)
- 106Encapsulating the Data Form (3:04)
Native Modal Dialogs
- 108Native Modal Dialog Basics
- 109Returning Data from a Modal
- 110Modal Dialog Options
- 111Modal Navigation Hierarchy
- 112Add New Item Modal UI
- 113Saving Modal Data
- 114Open Generic List Modal From Modal
- 115Reusing Generic List Modal Component
Preparing for Deployment
- 148Chapter coming soonPlanned Lesson
Or pick up a complete bundle...
Everything you need to start mastering NativeScript today
NativeScript Vue Essential Bundle
NativeScript Core Essential Bundle
NativeScript with Angular Essential Bundle
NativeScript Vue Master Bundle
NativeScript Core Master Bundle
NativeScript with Angular Master Bundle
Secure SSL encrypted payments
100% money back guarantee
These courses are empowering thousands with expert knowledge - they will you too. If you're disappointed for whatever reason, you'll get every cent back.
Not-so-good exchange rate? (i.e. India/Brazil) Get in touch for a coupon. Student? Email us from your student email or attach your student ID.